Our Client is a top-notch company with cutting-edge technologies in the sheet metal industry. Their procurement platform for the metal parts shows end users and metal parts manufacturers the most striking examples of digital process. Instead of spending many days or weeks on a single order, everyone can fulfill their demands just in a few days and for multiple orders.
Since 2017, our team of professionals has shown that the concept is well received by the market — now they want to make a difference in the entire digital metalworking industry around the world.
To achieve our goals, we are looking for an excellent employee for our engineering team.
- 4+ years of professional experience in backend systems
- you love patterns and complex challenges, you know how to evaluate solutions and how to choose the right one based on experience and clever decision making
- you know how to handle and scale a cloud tech stack: Node.js, TypeScript, MySQL, AWS (S3, SQS, RDS, etc.), Heroku, Docker, ElasticSearch
- you can work on your own but you love to share your knowledge and work with the team
- you bring a software engineering background and an entrepreneurial mindset
- English — Upper Intermediate
What you will do:
- you will join our B2B commerce squad working at the core of our business;
- you were at least once responsible for a medium/large scale backend application;
- we make sure, that you will deploy your first commit at least in the first week;
- after 4 weeks, you made an impact to our quoting engine and understand why customers love it;
- by then, we will hand-over dedicated responsibilities (ownership of components/services, release management, etc.);
- after 3 months, you impressed us with performance improvements that customers benefit from every day;
- early on, you understood why we are so proud of our culture — so you will embrace it
- We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
- Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
- You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours